Range of products
Heattec propose a whole range of standard furnaces, accessories & spare parts. If you need a furnace specially tailor-made to your needs, Heattec will be pleased to help you.
The product range of Heattec can be divided in products designed for the following industries:
- Food industry
- Glass industry
- Metal industry
- Plastic industry
- Ceramic industry
- Gas or electrically fired infrared glass bending kilns
- Glass annealing and heat soaking furnaces for the heat soaking of different kinds of glass products
- Glass melting kilns
- Glass decoration furnaces
- Foil lamination furnaces for the vacuum lamination of glass panels and drying cabinets for the dry storage of lamination foil
- Die pre-heaters
Standard types of gas fired infrared glass bending kilns
|Type||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Capacity (kW)||Natural gas (m3/u)||Propane gas (kg/u)|
|* Other sizes also available|
- Gas or electric fired chamber-, pit-, hat-, and bogie hearth furnaces for all kinds of processes such as nitriding, carburising, bright annealing etc.
- Gas or electric fired paint curing ovens for drying, curing and preserving metals, plastics and composite materials.
- Die pre-heating furnaces for the aluminium industry
- Al-aging furnaces for the aluminium industry
- Salt bath furnaces
- Pyrolyse furnaces and thermal cleaning furnaces
- Industrial drying furnaces for drying of varnishes, solvents and moisture
- Walking beam furnaces for forging, tempering, etc.
- Melting kilns for melting of bronze, cast-iron or aluminium
- Gas fired furnace installations for preservation heat treatment of steel plates and steel profiles
- Chamber kilns for the drying/curing of ceramic materials in both industrial and artistic applications.
Besides the above mentioned product range, Heattec can offer other tailor-made furnaces as well. These furnaces and combustion equipment will be developed based on specific customer requirements.